Monday, August 4, 2014

Moneymaker Ponytail Holders at Rite Aid

If you read my post yesterday then you know I earned $6.00 in UpRewards by purchasing shampoo that ended up being FREE (yea I am still pretty tickled about that one lol). I also mentioned that I planned to return to Rite Aid today and use my UpRewards for a relaxer for my hair. Well I had a horrible case of insomnia last night (more like 3 am) so I checked out my favorite coupon blog thekrazycouponlady.com and found another moneymaker at Rite Aid. I left today with 4 different hair care products with a retail value of  $16 for a little over $3 AND $2 in UpRewards. So basically I got the products for $1. Here are the items I purchased and the breakdown:



Bought: (1) Olive Oil Relaxer @ $6.99 (sales price, original price $8.99)
Used (2) $3.00 UpRewards (earned 8/3)
Final Price: $0.99

Bought (1) Scunci Elastic Bands 18ct @ $2.99 (sales price, original price $3.99)
(Buy 1 Receive $2.00 UpReward)
Used  (1) Conair or Scunci  Tool and Fashion product RiteAid Adperk coupon (adperks.com)
Final Price: $1.00 Moneymaker

Bought (2) Scunci Hair Clips 48 ct @ $.0.34 (clearance, original price $3.79)
Final Price $0.68, when you buy 2


So I was able to get these products for a little over $3 (including tax) and walked away with $2 in UpRewards that I can use when another great deal at Rite Aid comes along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment