Sunday, August 3, 2014

Freebies & Moneymakers at Target/Rite Aid

Where did summer go? I found myself analyzing my oldest daughter's (Alasia) back to school supply list and comparing it to the all the Back to School sales ads this weekend. I am very proud to say that  I got everything on her list this morning between Target and Rite Aid. In addition I was able to get several items for FREE (only paying sales tax) at Target and I was able to get some items for free at Rite Aid PLUS I earned $6. I must admit today was the best coupon haul I've experienced since I started couponing a few month ago. Here are the items I scored for free:


Target 

Buy (2) Bic Mechanical Pencils 8 ct @ $0.99 (sales price)
Use $1.00/2 Bic Stationery Products SS 8/3
and use one $1.00/2 Bic Writing Product, Target Coupon (target.com)
Final Price: Free, when you buy 2

Buy (1) Post-it Notes, 90 ct @ $0.99 (sales price)
Final Price: Free

Buy (1)Scotch Tape, 2 pk $1.00 regular price (dollar bin)
Final Price: Free

Buy (2) Up & Up Vinyl Pocket folders @ $0.50 (sales price)
Use $1 off 2 Up & Up Office Products (target mobile coupon text offers to 827438)
Final Price: Free, when you buy 2

I also took advantage of the $5 off $25 school supply target mobile coupon (text SCHOOL to 827438)

Rite Aid

Buy (2) Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo 5.2 oz @ $5.99 (regular price)
(BOGO 50% off and Buy 1, Recieve $3.00 UpReward)
Use (2) $3.00/1 Nexxus Hair Care Product (bricks.coupons.com)
and use(1) $3.00/1 Nexxus Hair Care Products, Rite Aid Coupon (adperk.com)
Pay Nothing, Recieve (2) $3.00 UpRewards
Final Price: $6.00 Moneymaker

Buy (1) Purell Hand Sanitizer 8 oz @ $1.99 (sales price)
Use $2.00/1 Purel Advances Hand Sanitizer 8 oz (purell.com)
Final Price: Free



Although I was pleased with my Target haul, I am really excited about my Rite Aid haul as I only paid taxes for 3 products and I earned $6.00. Since UpRewards are not activated until the next day at 6am I will have to wait until tomorrow to use them. I noticed today that Rite Aid had the Olive Oil Relaxer I use on my hair for $6.99, so I plan to pair that with my $6.00 in UpRewards to get the relaxer for $.99 (plus tax of course).


No comments:

Post a Comment