Thursday, July 31, 2014

CVS Necessities for under $10

So I found myself needing a few items this week and I wanted to ensure I got them for as little as possible. Khloe's daycare asked me to send her in some sunscreen and when I sent in the Banana Boat Kids spray on kind they told me they weren't able to use any sunscreen in spray form  (UGH). So I was a little annoyed as sunscreen is on the more expensive side and there were several sunscreen deals at various stores these last few weeks that are now over. I checked the sales and deals at my two favorite stores, CVS & Rite Aid, and found I could get the best bang for my buck at CVS. I saw that I would be able to get the Oral-B Cross Action toothbrush refills for my husbands electronic toothbrush for FREE AND I saw that Pampers were on sale  AND that I could stack a Pampers coupon with a CVS coupon!!! Overall, I was able to get two toothbrush refills, a pack of Pampers Cruisers, a pack of Pampers baby wipes, and Neutrogena Wet Kids Sunscreen stick for $7.57 (retail value $36.36). Below are my two transactions. Remember I am FAR from an extreme couponer as I only buy items I need and/or that my family will use in the near future. All of my blogs will show you realistic ways to save on items you  essentially use everyday :)


Transaction 1

Bought: 
1 Oral-B 2pak Cross Action toothbrush refill @ $5.99 (on sale, originally $9.99)

Used:    
1 $3.00/1 Oral B- Replacement Brush-heads PG 7/27
$3.00 ExtraBucks from last week

Earned:
$3.00 ExtraBucks
Free and $.01 Moneymaker

Transaction 2

Bought:
1 Pampers Cruiser @ 9.00 (on sale, originally $11.99)
1 Pampers Wipes 56 ct @ $2.99 (on sale, originally $3.69)
 1 Neutrogena Wet Kids Sunscreen stick @ $10.99

Used:    
$2 off $10 Baby Diapers, Wipes, $ Toiletries CVS coupon (printed from coupon machine)
$1 off $5 Facial Cleanser, Lotion, Acne Care CVS coupon (printed from coupon machine)
$1.50 off 1 pack of Pampers Cruisers
Buy 1 pack of Pampers Diapers and get 1 Pampers wipes (up to 72 ct) Free  PG 7/27
$1.00 off Neutrogena Product neutrogena.com
$3.00 Extra Bucks from Transaction 1
30% off CVS coupon  (excludes sale items so it only applied to the sunscreen)

Earned:
$2.00 off  Neutrogena Wet Kids Sunscreen lotion or stick Ibotta rebate


So I essentially got all of 4 of these items for $7.57 when their retail value is $36.66

No comments:

Post a Comment