Sunday, July 13, 2014

8 Cover Girl items under $5

So ladies we all have days where we go for the next to nothing make-up look. For me that consists of mascara and lip gloss. Thanks to CVS and Rite Aid, this weekend I scored a sweet deal on some essential Cover Girl products. I was able to get 2 Lash Blast Mascaras and 6 Wet Stick lip glosses for $4.35.



Here is the breakdown: 

Rite Aid 

Bought: 6 CG Wet Sticks @ $1.49 each  (75% clearance item)  
        1 Carmel candy @ $.29 (this item is a filer so I could use my UpReward) 

Used: (2) $4/2 CG Lip product qs P&G  7/6 
       $1 UpReward (I earned this in a deal last week)

Paid: $.83 (taxes) 



CVS 

Bought: 2 Cover Girl Length Lash Blast @ $4.50 (50% clearance item)

Used: (2) $3/1 Cover Girl Lash Blast qs PG  7/6 

Paid: $3.54 


Total OOP: $4.35 

Retail Value: $54.22

If you have trouble following the lingo check out my previous post on some basic couponing techniques. Also, if you have any specific questions about these transactions leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment