Friday, July 18, 2014

What's the Hype with Ibotta?

Okay so if you haven't downloaded the Ibotta app you need to do it NOW. I'll explain what it is, how you use it, and why you need it in this post.


So you can find Ibotta in you app or iTunes store. It allows you to redeem rebates for items you purchase at various stores. For instance I went shopping at the commissary on Saturday and bread and a gallon of milk were two of the items I bought. I was able to redeem a $1.25 rebate for both of the items using Ibotta.
  • Find the store you shopped at.
  • Click the item you purchased.
  • Read a fact or watch a short ad to unlock the rebate.
  • Scan the bar code of the item.
  • Take a picture of your receipt.
  • Submit and wait for your rebate! (It will usually post in a few hours)
  • Once you reach $5 you can either transfer it to your PayPal account or redeem it for a gift card.

Since June I've earned $11.75 just from earning rebates on the items I already buy. Think this is something that will interest you? If so join my Ibotta team and earn team rebates in addition to the rebates you redeem! We can do this :)

Join my Ibotta team! It's a free app that pays you cash for buying your favorite products. http://ibotta.com/r/lrh67g


No comments:

Post a Comment