Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Gift

So my daughter is 14 months old today and I've been struggling trying to figure out what to give her daycare staff for teacher appreciation week. I searched on Pinterest and found a cute idea utilizing Bath and Body Works' hand soap. Luckily, they were having a sale and their hand soap was 5 for $18 or 7 for $24. 



My daughter's hand is so tiny I didn't think it would look right like the gift I referenced in the link above, so I decided to put my own spin on it. For the record I would like to point out that my 14 month old daughter is a lot to handle. She has a rather feisty personality and has extreme stranger anxiety. With that said I came up with the following little note to attach to the hand soap :)


Bath and Body Works provided the cellophane bags and the pink ribbon when I purchased the soap. After putting everything together I put all the gifts in a basket with paper shreds at the bottom and now they are ready to take to daycare tomorrow. My daughter has about 8 staff members in her room daily, so I thought it would be better for each teacher to pick their gift out on their own rather than attaching names to them. 

Inexpensive, Cute, and Useful  

No comments:

Post a Comment